Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship
A scholarship which provides financial support to a commencing student within the Faculty of Law who will undertake a Masters degree.
Total scholarship value
Up to $20,000
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolling in an on-campus Masters degree offered in the Faculty of Law
- Achieved in the top 5% of your previous studies or demonstrated outstanding achievement in a combination of your studies and your work based learning.
- Applicants will be assessed on their entire academic record, with a distinction average (or equivalent) preferred.
- $20,000 for one year only paid toward tuition fees.
- Variable depending on funding.
- Award based on academic achievement.
- Applicants will be assessed on their personal aspiration statement (500 words).
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a credit average (60% or above) each semester.
- You must maintain a full-time enrolment
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- To apply, submit your application directly to the faculty.
Scholarship application closing dates:
Semester 1 2021: 16 November 2020
Semester 2 2021: 14 June 2021
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.