Female Leaders Alumni Monash Engineering Scholarship
Through this scholarship,the Donors will enable high-achieving, female students to realise their full potential in Engineering
15 January - 14 February 2020
Total scholarship value
One scholarship is available
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Be a currently enrolled full-time female student, undertaking her third or fourth year in a single or double degree in the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 60 in their principle area of study.
- $4000 one-off payment.
- Mentoring for one year, commencing semester two in the year the scholarship is awarded.
One scholarship is available.
Awarded based on academic achievement to a student who has shown a commitment to community leadership, as outlined in the statement provided in scholarship application.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60 each semester.
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.