GHD Engineering Leadership Scholarship
Industry Leaders Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to one high achieving student each year in the Engineering Leadership Program that demonstrates exceptional leadership and organisational skills and a keen interest in civil engineering.
Total scholarship value
One scholarship will be available
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
- Be participating in the Engineering Leadership Program.
- Currently enrolled full time in third year of a civil or mechanical engineering degree in the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia.
- $10,000 per 48 credit points for up to two years.
- One scholarship will be available.
- Awarded to the highest achieving students based on academic achievement. Students must have achieved a minimum of a distinction weighted average mark (70 per cent).
- Applicants must demonstrate:
- a strong technical focus
- an interest in civil engineering
- highly developed communication skills, both written and oral
- an ability to be a team player with a commitment to producing high quality work
- skills to be a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
- an ability to apply university knowledge whilst learning on a diverse range of projects.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum of a distinction weighted average mark (70 per cent).
How to apply
- Cannot be deferred.
- Find out more about Faculty of Engineering.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.