Google Policy Honours Fellowship Program Grant
For the final year of Law, many of the Faculty's top students elect to enrol in the Honours Research Unit (LAW4327 Research Unit) which involves writing an 8000-10,000 word thesis under the supervision of an academic member of staff.
If you are currently enrolled or are intending to enrol in this unit, you may be eligible for this grant. Applicants will be required to submit a research proposal on the topic 'Internet and technology policy and legal issues'. If selected, you will receive a $10,000 grant to support you in your studies.
Total scholarship value
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- Australian student visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in the Honours Research Unit (LAW4327 Research Unit).
$10,000 one-off payment
One per year
Applicants will be required to submit a research proposal on the topic 'Internet and technology policy and legal issues'. The scholarship recipient will be selected based on the quality of his or her research proposal.
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the Coursework Scholarships Unit to provide their research proposal via email.