Achieving Potential Scholarship for Distinction
The Hope Scholarship has been established at the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences at Monash University, Parkville to help support commencing students. The scholarship will provide you with $6,000 annually over four years to support your study at the faculty.
You can choose from the Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) / Master of Pharmacy degree, and receive scholarship support during your undergraduate studies; or the Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences or Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences (Advanced with Honours) programs, and receive scholarship support for the entire duration of the degree.
3 Aug - 6 Nov 2020
Total scholarship value
Up to $24,000
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing undergraduate student from a disadvantage financial background entering the Faculty to study Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical sciences, and
- Have achieved a minimum ATAR score of 85.00, and
- Under the age of 30 years old, and
- Have lived in Victoria for a minimum of two years prior to application, and
- Be enrolled as a full-time student at Monash University's Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- $6,000 per annum up to a maximum of four years.
- One scholarship available per year
- Award based on academic achievement and financial need.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to submit a statement about how the scholarship would benefit their education and their vision for the future.
- Preference will be given to a student who is an Australian citizen of Maltese descent who meets the eligibility and selection criteria. Maltese descent is defined as either being born in Malta or having a parent or grandparent who was born in Malta.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum of a distinction average (70% or above).
- You must also provide an annual, written report to the donor of the scholarship.
How to apply
- To apply, submit a scholarship application through VTAC or directly through Monash
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Apply through VTAC