Jane McAloon Scholarship
Achieving Potential Fee Scholarship
The Jane McAloon Scholarship was introduced to provide women with tuition fee support to enable them to enrol in the Master of Business Administration or Global Executive Master of Business Administration at Monash Business School.
17 Jan - 4 Mar 2022
Total scholarship value
up to $30,000
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- A female intending to enrol in either the Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Global Executive Master of Business Administration (GEMBA) in the Monash Business School
- Experiencing educational disadvantage
- $15,000 per year towards tuition fees up to maximum of 2 years.
- Awarded based on need.
How to apply
- Current Monash students, apply directly to Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Apply direct to Monash