Killen Family Indigenous Australian Scholarship
The Killen Family Indigenous Australian Scholarship was introduced to provide financial support to an Indigenous Australian student to allow them to benefit from a Monash Arts education.
15 January - 14 February 2020
Total scholarship value
$10,000 per annum up to 3 years
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must meet the following criteria:
- $10,000 per annum for the duration of the degree up to a maximum of three years. Payments will be made in instalments in April, July, September and December.
- On-campus accommodation costs (up to $14,000 per annum) for a maximum of three years. Accommodation payments will be made directly to the Monash Residential Service on your behalf. You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
One scholarship will be available in 2020.
- Based academic performance, need and future leadership potential. Applicants will be interviewed to assess their commitment to making a difference to others through leadership and community involvement.
- To be eligible you must provide a Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Heritage certificate or a certified Statutory Declaration form to the William Cooper Institute. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries please contact the William Cooper Institute on 9902 4972.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and participation in the Indigenous Student Leaders Program.
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.