Maria Athanassenas Honours Scholarship
A scholarship for students intending to enrol in a science honours degree at Monash in the area of mathematical science. You could receive an award of $3000. No application is required. All eligible students who apply for the honours degree will be automatically assessed.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Unlimited (Offered to all eligible students)
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must also be:
- Supervised by a staff member in the School of Mathematical Sciences.
- Commencing full-time in the honours degree of Bachelor of Science, or the 48 credit points honours year in the Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours, in an area of mathematical sciences, in the School of Mathematical Sciences at the Monash University Clayton Campus.
- $3000 paid for a maximum of one year only.
- Unlimited (Offered to all eligible students)
- Based on academic achievement
- Minimum average mark of 85% or more in 24 points of relevant mathematical sciences units at level three
- An average of 70% or above in each individual undergraduate unit in mathematical sciences that counted towards completion of your degree
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time on-campus enrolment.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.