Master of Teaching Indigenous Scholarship
The Faculty of Education is offering a Master of Teaching Scholarship for Indigenous students.
No application required
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Indigenous Australian
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing student intending to enrol in the Master of Teaching degree in the Faculty of Education at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must have accepted your course offer and be enrolled in a full-time load.
- $3,985 paid towards tuition fees per annum for up to two years.
- $20,000 paid in cash per annum for up to two years.
One scholarship available.
Based on academic achievement
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time enrolment.
- You must maintain academic performance as approved by the Faculty of Education throughout the course.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.