Monash Business School International China Scholarship
If you’re an international student from China intending to enrol in a business undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia, you may be eligible for this scholarship. No application is required. You will be automatically assessed when you apply for your course.
No application is required
Total scholarship value
Up to $30,000
Varies (Depending on funding)
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- An international student or applicant from China (a Chinese national who is offshore at the time of application and who has a Chinese qualification)
- Applying for a course through International Recruitment Services
- Commencing on-campus undergraduate student in the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia
- A high-achieving student in the top 5% of your previous studies
- $6000 per year (48 credit points of study) paid towards course fees until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- Varies (Depending on funding)
- Based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark of 70 each semester.
How to apply
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course will be automatically assessed.
- Cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.