Monash Business School International Pathway Scholarship
Are you an international student who is studying the Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY)? If you are planning to study business at Monash, you may be eligible for this scholarship. Recipients will be awarded $6000 per year to assist with course fees.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $30,000
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing an on-campus undergraduate degree in the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Studying and completing the Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY) at a Monash campus in Australia, or via a Monash partner institution off-shore.
- Achieved a minimum MUFY score of 85 (including English and subject prerequisites).
$6000 per year (48 credit points of study) paid towards course fees until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
Based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain Weighted Average Mark of 70% each semester
How to apply
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- Cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.