MMG Engineering Leadership Scholarship
MMG Limited and Monash University have enjoyed a long standing and positive relationship. The MMG Mining Engineering Leadership Scholarship was originally created in 2015. At that time the scholarship required students to participate in the Engineering Leadership program.
MMG recognises the ability and potential of students specialising in Mining Engineering enrolled in the Faculty of Engineering and wishes to provide philanthropic support to encourage and reward student potential and achievement. They would like to broaden the eligibility pool to students outside the Engineering Leadership program and to international students. The scholarship title has also been amended to MMG Engineering Leadership Scholarship.
5 August - 6 November 2019
Total scholarship value
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident or Australian humanitarian visa holder, or international student.
- Enrolled in the Bachelor of Resources Engineering (Mining) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Completed 48 credit points.
- Achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70.
$10,000 per annum for two years.
One scholarship available.
Awarded based on academic merit and interview performance.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time enrolment.
- You must achieve a distinction average 70 or above each semester.
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.