Medicine Nursing and Health Sciences Indigenous Accommodation Scholarship
If you are an Indigenous Australian intending to enrol or currently studying in the Faculty of Medicine Nursing and Health Sciences, you may be eligible for this scholarship. It covers the cost of one year’s accommodation at Monash Residential Services.
13 May - 28 June 2019
Total scholarship value
Accommodation costs for one year
Varies (Depending on funding)
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing or continuing student enrolled in an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Medicine Nursing and Health Sciences at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Intending to reside at Monash Residential Services on any campus.
- Preference will be given to students with low income
- Monash Residential Services accommodation costs paid for one year only. (This does not include food expenses)
- Participate in the Faculty Indigenous Vertical Peer Program.
- Accommodation over the summer months in Monash Residential Services may be available, but you must notify MRS of your intentions early in the semester.
- Variable (Depending on funding).
- Award based on need. Preference is given to commencing students.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must reside in Monash Residential Services
- You must provide a community reference
- You must participate in the Faculty Indigenous Vertical Peer Program
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.