Monash Art, Design and Architecture Scholarship
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Distinction
This scholarship has been made available to support high achieving Art, Design and Architecture students.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $18,000
Three per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Currently completing Year 12 or IB in Australia
- Obtain an ATAR of 98.00+ or equivalent
- Commencing one of the following degrees or an associated double undergraduate degree offered by Monash Art Design and Architecture (MADA) at a Monash campus in Australia
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Fine Art
$6000 per annum, until the minimum points for the degree are completed, up to a maximum of three years.
Three per year
Awarded based on academic merit
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
- You must maintain full-time enrolment.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.