Monash Business School Scholars Scholarship
A generous scholarship for students who have been admitted into the the Monash Business School Scholars Program. You will receive $8000 per year, $2000 for overseas study and mentoring opportunities with senior staff or alumni.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $34,000
Up to 40
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Intending to enrol in a single degree or double degree* owned by the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia
*includes the following approved degrees
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of International Business
- Bachelor of Marketing
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Marketing
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of International Business
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Finance
- $8000 paid per year (48 credit points of study), until the minimum points for your degree are completed, up to a maximum of four years.
- $2000 one-off travel grant for an intercultural study experience.
- Academic mentoring by a senior staff member or alumni.
- Access to a private study area, reserved for Monash Business School Scholars Program participants, at Caulfield and Clayton campus.
Up to 40 per year
- Awarded to the highest achieving Year 12 students based on their ATAR score or equivalent
- ATAR of 98+ or equivalent
To retain this scholarship:
You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
How to apply
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- Can be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.