Monash Business School Scholars Scholarship
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence
A generous scholarship for high achieving students who have been admitted into a Monash Business School single or double undergraduate degree. You will receive $10,000 per year and mentoring opportunities with senior staff or alumni.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $40,000
Up to 20
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Intending to enrol in a single degree or double degree in the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia
- $10,000 paid per year (48 credit points of study), until the minimum points for your degree are completed, up to a maximum of four years.
- Academic mentoring by a senior staff member or alumni.
- Access to a private study area reserved for scholarship recipients, at Caulfield and Clayton campus.
Up to 20 per year
- Awarded to the highest achieving Year 12 students based on their ATAR score or equivalent
- ATAR of 98+ or equivalent
To retain this scholarship:
You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
How to apply
- No application is required.
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- Can be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.