Monash Design Scholarship
The Monash Design Scholarship has been created to encourage high achieving students to pursue studies in Design.
6 August - 12 October 2018
Total scholarship value
Up to $18,000
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Currently in Year 12 or an IB student, with an ATAR of 98.00+ (or equivalent).
- Commencing the Bachelor of Design, or an associated double undergraduate degree, offered by the Monash Art Design and Architecture (MADA) at a Monash campus in Australia
- $6000 per annum, until the minimum points for the degree are completed, up to a maximum of three years.
- One scholarship is available each year.
- Awarded based on academic merit
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70
- You must maintain a full-time enrolment.
How to apply
- To apply, submit a scholarship application through VTAC.
- Application period: 6 August - 12 October 2018.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.