Monash Fine Art Scholarship
The Monash Fine Art Scholarship has been created to recognise academic excellence and encourage high achieving students to pursue studies in Fine Art.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $18,000
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Currently completing Year 12 or IB in Australia
- Obtain an ATAR of 98.00+ (or equivalent)
- Commencing the Bachelor of Fine Art, or an associated double undergraduate degree, offered by Monash Art Design and Architecture (MADA) at a Monash campus in Australia
$6000 per annum, until the minimum points for the degree are completed, up to a maximum of three years.
One per year
Awarded based on academic merit
To retain this scholarship:
- Students must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70
- Students must maintain a full-time enrolment
How to apply
- No application is necessary. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed.
- Scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.