Monash Global Grant
This grant provides funds to high achieving students who have been approved to participate in an exchange program or short term study program through Monash Abroad.
15 January - 14 February 2020
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Current Monash undergraduate student, enrolled at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to enrol in an exchange program or short term study program through Monash Abroad. Monash Abroad programs for credit include:
- Exchange programs with over 130 Universities in 30 countries worldwide
- Intercampus exchange at Monash South Africa or Monash University Malaysia
- Short term international study programs which can include study tours, practical placements, in-country language programs, cultural tours and intensive units
From time to time, consideration will be given to other intercultural programs within Australia.
- $2500 one off payment.
- Based on academic achievement.
- An offer of this scholarship will be guaranteed to recipients of the Monash Scholarship for Outstanding Achievement.
- All remaining scholarships will be offered to current Monash students.
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Apply direct to Monash