Monash Global Grant
This grant provides funds to high achieving students who have been approved to participate in an exchange program or short term study program through Monash Abroad.
6 August - 7 November 2018
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Current Monash undergraduate student, enrolled at a Monash campus in Australia
- Intending to enrol in an exchange program or short term study program through Monash Abroad. Monash Abroad programs for credit include:
- Exchange programs with over 130 Universities in 30 countries worldwide
- Intercampus exchange at Monash South Africa or Monash University Malaysia
- Short term international study programs which can include study tours, practical placements, in-country language programs, cultural tours and intensive units
From time to time, consideration will be given to other intercultural programs within Australia.
- $4000 one off payment.
- Based on academic achievement.
- An offer of this scholarship will be guaranteed to recipients of the Monash Scholarship for Outstanding Achievement.
- All remaining scholarships will be offered to current Monash students.
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Apply direct to Monash