Monash Juris Doctor Merit and Equity Scholarship
If you are intending to enrol as a full-time Monash Juris Doctor student or are a current Monash Juris Doctor student you may be eligible for this scholarship. Consideration will be given if you have a low income; are an Indigenous Australian; are a recent refugee; live in a low socio-economic, regional or remote area; attend an under-represented school; have a disability or long-term medical condition; or have experienced difficult personal circumstances.
Close: Trimester 1 2020: 4 Nov 2019
Total scholarship value
Tuition fees paid
Varies (Depending on funding)
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing or continuing Monash University postgraduate (coursework) student who is enrolled or intending to enrol full-time as a Monash JD student, attending the Monash Law City Campus; and
- From one or more of Monash University’s educational disadvantage groups:
- Have a low income.
- Recent refugee.
- Experiencing difficult circumstances.
- From regional and remote areas of Australia.
- Have a disability or long-term medical condition.
- Tuition fees paid for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the degree.
- Variable (Depending on funding).
- Award based on academic achievement and need.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time (48 credit points) study load.
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60 each semester.
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.