Monash Juris Doctor Scholarship for Academic Excellence
Close: Trimester 1 2020: 4 Nov 2019
Total scholarship value
Tuition fees paid and $1,000 pa
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing Monash University postgraduate (coursework) student who is enrolled or intending to enrol full-time as a Monash JD student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Completion, or are about to complete, an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification recognised for admission to the Monash JD program with a minimum GPA 6.9/ 7.0 or LSAT score of above 170.
- Tuition fees paid and $1000 pa for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the degree.
- Additional $3000 one-off payment to international students in their first year of study to contribute to travel and relocation costs.
- Variable depending on funding
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time (48 credit points) study load.
- You must maintain a credit average (60% or above) each semester.
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- Applications are open now and close Trimester 1 2020, 4 Nov 2019.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.