Monash Law School Equity Scholarship
This scholarship is for students enrolling full-time in an undergraduate degree offered by the Faculty of Law. One of the four scholarships will be awarded to the highest-achieving eligible student and will be named the Susan Campbell Equity Scholarship.
7 August - 13 October 2017
Total scholarship value
4 per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must be studying as one of the following:
- Current Year 12 or International Baccalaureate student in Australia
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing students must achieve an ATAR of 98.00+
You must also be:
- Intending to commence a degree in the Faculty of Law at a Monash campus in Australia
$6000 per annum for one year only
Four per year
- Based on academic achievement and need.
- Preference will be given if you are from a regional and remote area or are of Indigenous Australian descent.
- Need criteria: have a low income and:
- Are an Indigenous Australian
- Are a recent refugee
- Live in a low socio-economic, regional or remote area
- Attend an under-represented school
- Have a disability or long-term medical condition
- Have experienced difficult personal circumstances
To retain this scholarship:
You must maintain full-time enrolment.
How to apply
- To apply, submit a scholarship application through VTAC.
- Application period: 7 August - 13 October 2017
- This scholarship cannot be deferred