Monash Rural Housing Scholarship
Are you from a regional or remote area of Australia? If you are planning to relocate from your home to move closer to a Monash campus, you may be eligible for a Monash Rural Housing Scholarship. Recipients will receive $6000 to assist with moving costs.
7 August - 13 October 2017
Total scholarship value
100 per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- In addition to financial hardship and living in a remote area, consideration will be given to other forms of disadvantage such as difficult circumstances, Indigenous Australian, recent refugee, disability or medical condition, or attended an under-represented school (Year 12 students only).
- Relocating from your home residence closer to a Monash campus
$6000 for one year only to assist with relocation costs
100 per year
- Based on need.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a pass grade average (50% or above) in Semester 1
- If stated in your offer letter, you may be asked to provide an annual progress report to donors, giving you an opportunity to share your experiences and benefits
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.