Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarship
Achieving Potential Scholarship for Distinction
The Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarship was introduced to acknowledge the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Monash University.
3 Aug - 6 Nov 2020
Total scholarship value
Up to $6000
35 per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing a separate 48 credit point honours program at a Monash campus in Australia, or
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree with an embedded honours program, and have met the progression requirements to commence the final 48 credit point honours program at a Monash campus in Australia.
- $6000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).
- 35 scholarships available per year.
- Awarded based on need.
- Need criteria: for domestic students who are from one or more of the following educational disadvantage groups:
- Have a low income
- Are a recent refugee
- From a regional or remote area
- Have a disability or medical condition
- From a non-English speaking background
- Have experienced difficult circumstances
- From an underrepresented school
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70 each semester.
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- This scholarship can be deferred