Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarship
The Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarship was introduced to acknowledge the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Monash University.
15 January - 16 February
Total scholarship value
Up to $6000
50 per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- An Indigenous Australian
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- Australian student visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Current students must achieve a weighted average mark of 80+
- Commencing a separate 48 credit point honours degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- $6000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).
- 25 scholarships available per year (award based on academic achievement).
- 30 scholarships available per year (award based on need) .
- Award based on academic achievement or need.
- Academic achievement criteria: minimum of a high distinction average (80% or above) in previous tertiary studies.
- Need criteria: for domestic students who are from one or more of the following educational disadvantage groups:
- Have a low income
- Are a recent refugee
- From a regional or remote area
- Have a disability or medical condition
- From a non-English speaking background
- Have experienced difficult circumstances
- From an underrepresented school
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum of a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
How to apply
- For current Monash students, apply directly to Monash.
- This scholarship can be deferred
- Non-Monash students can only apply during the late application period in January.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.