Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarship
Achieving Potential Scholarship for Distinction
The Monash University Jubilee Honours Scholarship was introduced to acknowledge the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Monash University.
18 Jan – 12 Feb 2021
Total scholarship value
Up to $6000
35 per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing a separate 48 credit point honours program at a Monash campus in Australia, or
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree with an embedded honours program, and have met the progression requirements to commence the final 48 credit point honours program at a Monash campus in Australia.
- $6000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).
- 35 scholarships available per year.
- Awarded based on need.
- Need criteria: for domestic students who are from one or more of the following educational disadvantage groups:
- Have a low income
- Are a recent refugee
- From a regional or remote area
- Have a disability or medical condition
- From a non-English speaking background
- Have experienced difficult circumstances
- From an underrepresented school
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70 each semester.
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- This scholarship can be deferred