MRS Accommodation Scholarship
Are you planning to reside on campus at Monash Residential Services? If you are experiencing educational disadvantage, you may be able to get a grant to assist with accommodation costs. Submit your scholarship applications through VTAC now.
3 Aug - 9 Oct 2020
Total scholarship value
$3000 for one year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- From one or more of the following educational disadvantage groups:
- Have a low income
- Are a recent refugee
- From a regional or remote area
- Have a disability or medical condition
- From a non-English speaking background
- Have experienced difficult circumstances
- From an underrepresented school
- From a low socioeconomic status (SES) area
- A commencing student intending to enrol in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
- $3000 for one year only, deducted in monthly instalments from your MRS fees.
- 10 scholarships available per year.
- Awarded based on need .
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a pass average (50% or above) each semester
How to apply
- To apply, submit a scholarship application through VTAC.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
- Cannot be held in conjunction with MRS Queer Leadership Scholarship.