MRS Graduate Research Accommodation Scholarship
Are you living on-campus during your research degree? The benefits of living close to the centre of your working world include easy access to your supervisors and our world-class research equipment.
Monash Residential Services (MRS) provides care, support and enrichment for all members of our academic community who live on campus.
Closes 31 January annually
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must be studying as one of the following:
You must be a current graduate research resident studying at one of the following Monash faculties or centres:
- Art, Design, and Architecture
- Business and Economics
- Information Technology
- Medicine, Nursing, and Health Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Monash University Accident Research Centre (MUARC)
- Monash Sustainability Development Institute (MDSI)
You must meet the following criteria:
- A current, full-time graduate research student, enrolled at a Monash campus in Australia; and
- have been a prior resident with Monash Residential Services in the previous year for at least six months; and
- be a current resident with Monash Residential Services.
You must apply to Monash Residential Services for accommodation in the following year no later than 31 October.
The Monash Residential Services Graduate Research Accommodation scholarships provide you with an annual $1,200 rental rebate, payable in 10 monthly instalments.
Selection is based on your academic and/or research record to date, including any publications.
How to apply
Apply for the Monash Residential Services Graduate Research Accommodation scholarship using this application form. Applications close 31 January each year.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.