MRS Undergraduate Equity Scholarship
This scholarship has been made available for disadvantaged students living at Monash Residential Services, especially those with a low income status.
5 August - 6 November 2019
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Previous resident with Monash Residential Services at any Monash campus in Australia in the last year, for at least six months.
- Current resident with Monash Residential Services at any Monash campus in Australia
- Have a low income.
- Must apply to Monash Residential Services for accommodation in the previous year by 30th September.
- $1200 payable as ten $120 monthly rebates paid to your Monash Residential Services account for one year only.
- Based on need.
- Consideration is given if, in addition to having a low income, applicants experience other forms of educational disadvantage such as:
To retain this scholarship:
- Recipients must be a resident in Monash Residential Services and not be in breach of any current Monash Residential Services Conditions of Residency
- Recipients must maintain full-time enrolment.
How to apply
- Cannot be deferred.
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be held in conjunction with another accommodation scholarship. This scholarship can be held in conjunction with an RA Scholarship.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Apply direct to Monash