Peter Finch Mathematical Statistics Honours Scholarship
The Peter Finch Mathematical Statistics Honours Scholarship is the School of Mathematical Science's most prestigious undergraduate award. It is awarded to high-achieving undergraduate students who wish to continue their passion in mathematical statistics through research programs offered in their honours year.
No application required
Total scholarship value
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolling full-time in the Bachelor of Science (Honours), or the 48 credit point honours year in the Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours, in statistics, in the School of Mathematical Sciences at the Monash University Clayton campus, and
- You must also have achieved an average of 90% or above in 24 credit points of relevant mathematical units at level three, and
- Supervised by a staff member within the School of Mathematical Sciences.
- $5000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).
- One scholarship available per yea.r
- Award to the highest-achieving student, based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time enrolment.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.