Politics, Philosophy and Economics High Achievers Grant
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Achievement
The Politics, Philosophy and Economics High Achievers grant is for students commencing a Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics program in the Faculty of Arts. This scholarship is awarded based on academic achievement, and has a value of $3000.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2020, or
- a New Zealand citizen completing the NCEA level 3 examination in 2020
- be a commencing undergraduate student, enrolled full-time in a Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics or associated double degree at a Monash campus in Australia
$3000 value one-off payment
20 scholarships will be offered each year.
- Commencing students - awarded to the highest achieving Year 12 students based on their ATAR score or equivalent.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed. Current students will be automatically assessed through the faculty.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.