PSA Insurance Indigenous Scholarship
This scholarship, donated by PSA Insurance, is for three Indigenous Australian students wishing to reside at Monash Residential Services and study medicine.
Total scholarship value
Up to $13,000
Three per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate student enrolled or Intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Graduate Entry Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine course within the Faculty of Medicine Nursing and Health Sciences at an Australian Campus, and
- Intending to reside at Monash Residential Services (MRS)
- Monash Residential Services accommodation costs paid for one year only. This does not include the summer months, Mannix Hall or food expenses.
- Three scholarships available per year.
- Preference is given to commencing undergraduate students.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must reside in Monash Residential Services.
- You must provide a community reference.
- You must participate in the Vertically Enhanced Study Program Approach (VESPA) program.
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.