Psychology Undergraduate Internship Scholarship
The Psychology Undergraduate Internship Scholarship aims to support students to undertake a placement as part of their study to broaden their understanding of key psychology concepts.
Total scholarship value
Two per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- Eligible to enrol in the unit PMH3110: Psychology Impact Internship.
- Current student enrolled full-time in their second or third year of the Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Satisfactorily completed 48 credit points as part of the Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) degree, including PSY2061 and PSY2071 units.
- $5000 one-off payment for overseas placements.
- Award based on academic achievement, application and performance at an interview.
To retain this scholarship:
- Must maintain full-time enrolment
- Maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.