Republic Polytechnic Education Scholarship
A scholarship for students who have studied specific Republic Polytechnic qualifications and enrol in the Bachelor of Education (Honours). You could receive $5000 per annum paid towards your course fees.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Unlimited (Offered to all eligible students)
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing student intending to enrol full time in the Bachelor of Education (Honours) in the Faculty of Education at a Monash campus in Australia.
You must also be:
- Studying or have completed any of the following Republic Polytechnic qualifications:
- Diploma in Sports and Leisure Management
- Diploma in Sports and Exercise Sciences
- Diploma in Sports Coaching
- Diploma in Outdoor and Adventure Management
- Diploma in Health Management and Promotion
- Diploma in Health Services Management
- Specialist Diploma in Outdoor and Adventure Learning
- Achieved an overall GPA of 2.8 and above on a 4 point scale in one of the eligible degrees.
- $5000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid towards course fees until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- Unlimited (Offered to all eligible students).
- Awarded based on academic achievement..
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum weighted average mark of 60% or above each semester.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship can be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.