Robyne Schwarz Domestic Internship Grant
This grant is available to students enrolled in the ATS3129 Arts Internship and has completed at least 12 credit points in Jewish Studies or Holocaust and Genocide Studies.
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled full-time in an undegraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Enrolled in the ATS3129 Arts Internship
- Completed at least 12 credit points in Jewish Studies or Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- $1000 one-off payment
- Variable depending on funding
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement (minimum grade average of 70%) and interview
- Interview will be conducted by an ACJC panel
- Preference may be given to students undertaking a Holocaust and Genocide Studies or Jewish Studies minor
To retain this scholarship:
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
- Recipients will be asked to provide a written progress report on the benefits of this grant to the donor at the conclusion of the unit, accompanied by a photograph.
How to apply
No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed when they submit an application for the relevant placement program through the Faculty of Arts.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.