Rowe Scientific Chemistry Scholarship
This scholarship supports a third year student majoring in Chemistry, with thanks to Rowe Scientific Pty Ltd.
31 May - 2 July 2021
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled full-time in a Commonwealth Supported Place, in the Bachelor of Science (S2000), Bachelor of Science (Advanced) (S3002), Bachelor of Science Advanced - Global Challenges (S3001) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Undertaking your third year of study.
- Majoring in Chemistry.
- From one or more of Monash University's defines equity categories
$5000 per annum for one year only.
One scholarship will be awarded each year.
Awarded based on academic merit and need. Preference will be given to students who have experienced disadvantage, or who are from underrepresented communities, including those from regional, rural and remote areas of Australia.
To retain this scholarship:
Maintain a full-time enrolment.
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Apply direct to Monash