Science International Merit Grant
This scholarship is awarded to international students who have completed an Australian Year 12 or IB and intend to commence a course in the Faculty of Science. The value depends on the ATAR you achieve and the course you’re applying for.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $3000
Variable (Depending on funding)
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Current Year 12 or IB student, and
- Commencing an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Science at the Monash Clayton campus.
- $3000 one-off payment for students who achieve a minimum ATAR of 95.00 and who enrol in the Bachelor of Science Advanced – Research (Honours) degree.
- $2500 one-off payment for students who achieve a minimum ATAR of 90.00 and who enrol in one of following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Global Studies
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science Advanced - Global Challenges (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science Advanced - Research (Honours)
- $2000 one-off payment for students who achieve a minimum ATAR of 80.00 and who enrol in the Bachelor of Science.
- Variable (Depending on funding).
- Award to the highest-achieving students, based on academic achievement.
How to apply
- No application is necessary. All eligible students who apply for a course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.