Senvion Renewable Energy Engineering Scholarship
14 May - 29 June
Total scholarship value
up to $12,000
Two per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- Australian student visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- A current student, enrolled full-time in the Bachelor of Renewable Energy Engineering (Honours) at a Monash campus in Australia
- Completed at least 96 credit points
- $3000 per semester for two years
- Two scholarships will be available in 2019
- Selection is based on academic performance (WAM) and interview performance
- Students need to demonstrate an interest and passion for renewable energy
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60
How to apply
- Applications close 29 June at 12pm, midday sharp.
- Scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Submit your application directly to Monash.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.