SPHPM Bachelor of Medical Sciences Honours Scholarship
The scholarship is for students who undertake further studies at Honours level at the Monash Alfred campus in the area of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
15 January - 14 February 2020
Total scholarship value
Up to $6000
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing the Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours) and enrolled through the School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points of study) paid for one year only.
- One scholarship available per year.
- Award based on academic achievement.
- You will be ranked according to results, and short-listed students may be interviewed by an SPHPM scholarship panel.
To retain this scholarship:
- Maintain full-time enrolment
- Must complete and submit all assessment tasks and hurdles for each semester
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.