STG International Service Group Scholarship
STG is committed to supporting educational opportunities for young people. STG wishes to help Monash University achieve its ambitions to equip students, irrespective of their background or circumstances, with the knowledge and confidence they need to pursue fulfilling careers and make a positive contribution to our society. This gift will provide scholarships to outstanding students, who may not otherwise be able to access higher education, with the chance to thrive and ultimately fulfil their potential.
6 August - 7 November 2018
Total scholarship value
Up to $8000
One scholarship available
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A full-time continuing undergraduate student, enrolled at a Monash campus in Australia
- Undertaking the second or third year of any Bachelor program
- Achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70
- $8000 per annum for one year only.
- One scholarship is available.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on academic achievement.
- Preference will be given to students specialising in Business and /or Economics.
To retain this scholarship:
- The student must maintain a full-time enrolment.
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred.