Susan Campbell Equity Scholarship
Susan Campbell joined Monash in 1980 and quickly became one of the law faculty’s most respected and loved teachers. Throughout her career, she strived to increase the access of students from disadvantaged backgrounds to a legal education.
In memory of Sue, this scholarship rewards high-achieving students who wish to commence an undergraduate law degree at Monash, and who would otherwise not be able to afford it. Preference will be given to Indigenous Australians or students who are from a regional or remote area.
7 August - 13 October 2017
Total scholarship value
$6000 one-off payment
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- An Indigenous Australian
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must be studying as one of the following:
- Current Year 12 or International Baccalaureate student in Australia
You must meet the following criteria:
- Intending to enrol in a full-time undergraduate degree at Monash (Bachelor)
- Have a low income
- Are a recent refugee
- From a regional or remote area
- Have a disability or medical condition
- Have experienced difficult circumstances
- $6000 one-off payment
- An invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first year students
One per year
- Based on need and academic achievement
- Preference will be given to students from a regional and remote area and Indigenous Australians.
How to apply
- To apply, submit a scholarship application through VTAC.
- Application period: 7 August - 13 October 2017
- This scholarship cannot be deferred