Susan Campbell Equity Scholarship
Achieving Potential Scholarship for Distinction
Susan Campbell joined Monash in 1980 and quickly became one of the law faculty’s most respected and loved teachers. Throughout her career, she strived to increase the access of students from disadvantaged backgrounds to a legal education.
In memory of Sue, this scholarship rewards high-achieving students who wish to commence an undergraduate law degree at Monash, and who would otherwise not be able to afford it. Preference will be given to Indigenous Australians or students who are from a regional or remote area.
03 Aug - 09 Oct 2020
Total scholarship value
$6000 for one year only.
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Currently in Year 12 or IB student, and
- Commencing an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Law at a Monash Campus in Australia, and
- From one or more of the following educational disadvantage groups:
- Have a low income
- Indigenous Australian background
- Are a recent refugee
- From a regional or remote area
- Have a disability or medical condition
- Have experienced difficult circumstances
- $6000 for one year only.
- An invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first year students.
- One scholarship available per year.
- Award based on academic achievement and need.
- Preference will be given to students from a regional and remote area and Indigenous Australians.
How to apply
- To apply, submit a scholarship application through VTAC.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred