Telstra Engineering Leadership Scholarship
Monash Leaders Scholarship
Telstra is one of Australia's Top 10 listed companies, a Global Fortune 500 company, and one of the country’s largest and most iconic organisations. At the leading edge of technology development and implementation, delivering value solutions to its customers.
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
You must meet the following criteria:
- Be participating in the Engineering Leadership Program
- Currently enrolled full-time in at least the second year (must have completed 48 credit points) of an undergraduate degree or double degree in the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia
- Recipients must have achieved a minimum of 70 Weighted Average Mark (WAM) throughout their degree
- Enrolled in one of the following study areas:
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Software Engineering
- $6000 per 48 credit points per year for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the degree up to a maximum of three years.
- Partake in a support network including an assigned buddy/mentor.
- Two scholarships available.
- Awarded to the highest achieving students based on academic achievement and interview.
- Recipients must demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team work
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
How to apply
- Cannot be deferred
- Apply to the Faculty of Engineering
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.