Transurban Leadership Scholarship
Industry Leaders Scholarship
For over 20 years, Transurban has been building, maintaining, enhancing and operating roads that make a difference. From their first asset – Melbourne’s CityLink – to owning and operating 15 assets across the nation, they’ve grown to an ASX20 company with 1400 employees that deliver better outcomes for both clients and customers. Through tunnels and bridges, open roads and ingenious applications, they have enabled smarter, faster and safer travels across Australia as well as in the United States.
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Be participating in the Engineering Leadership Program
- Currently enrolled full-time in the third year (must have completed 72 credit points) of an undergraduate program in the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia
- Enrolled in one of the following study areas:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- $10,000 per annum for two years.
- Recipients will also have an opportunity for:
- Paid vacation employment
- Commercial exposure
- Awarded to the highest achieving students based on academic achievement and interview performance. Preference will be given to students with an interest in traffic and road infrastructure.
- Applicants must have:
- Strong communication skills
- A keen interest in applying university knowledge to a commercial environment
- Preference will be given to female applicants, as a minority group in Engineering.
To retain this scholarship:
Recipients must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
How to apply
- Cannot be deferred.
- Apply to the Faculty of Engineering.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.