Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship for Achievement
The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for Achievement is for students eligible for the Monash Guarantee. Recipients will receive $2000 in the first year of study and a potential $500 for subsequent years.
The Monash Guarantee supports students who are from one of our special categories of educational disadvantage. If you have a low income, are an Indigenous Australian, a recent refugee, live in a low socioeconomic area, attend an under-represented school, have a disability or long-term medical condition, or have experienced difficult personal circumstances, you may qualify for the Monash Guarantee which enables you to get into a Monash course with an ATAR that is lower than the course’s clearly-in.
5 August - 11 October 2019
Total scholarship value
Up to $4000
Varies (Depending on funding)
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Must achieve a minimum ATAR score of 90.00, and
- Intending to enrol full-time in a Monash undergraduate degree (Bachelor), and
- Eligible for entry to Monash via the Monash Guarantee
- Not receiving any other scholarship or award payment
- $2000 one-off payment in your first year of study and an additional $500 in every subsequent year for the duration of your degree.
- An invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first year students.
- Varies (Depending on funding).
- Award based on need.