Women's Honours Scholarship for Excellence in Mathematics
This scholarship is awarded to a female Honours student in Mathematics and Statistics who has demonstrated outstanding abilities and talent in their academic studies.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $41,600
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Be a female who is either commencing the Bachelor of Science (Honours) (S3701), or currently enrolled in Bachelor of Advanced - Research (Honours) (S3002) and commencing their honours year, at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Have achieved a minimum average mark of 90% over all second and third year mathematical sciences units.
- Have achieved a minimum mark of at least 95% in 12 credit points of third year mathematical sciences units.
Full tuition fees paid for the duration of the degree
Two scholarships are available per year.
- Awarded based on academic achievement and interview performance.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview with an academic panel.
To retain this scholarship:
Students must maintain full-time enrolment.
How to apply
No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.