Zelman and Diana Elton Honours Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to an Honours student who is writing a thesis in an ACJC area of teaching and research (Jewish Studies, Holocaust and Genocide Studies, Israel and Middle East Studies) at a Monash campus in Australia.
18 Jan – 12 Feb 2021
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
Enrolled or intending to enrol full-time in Honours, writing a thesis in an ACJC area of teaching and research at a Monash campus in Australia:
- Jewish Studies
- Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Israel and Middle East Studies
$3000 per 48 credit points of study for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the degree, for a maximum of one year.
- Awarded to the highest achieving eligible student with a minimum of a 70 Weighted Average Mark (distinction average).
- Preference may be given to a student working with an ACJC academic staff member.
To retain this scholarship:
- The recipient will be asked to provide a written progress report on the benefits of this scholarship to the donor and the ACJC website at the conclusion of the unit, accompanied by a photograph.
How to apply
- Cannot be deferred
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.