A number of scholarships are funded by the generosity of donors. To learn more about Giving to Monash please visit: www.monash.edu/giving
- Commencing students: $1000 one off payment in your first year of study and $500 payment in every subsequent year of study for the duration of your degree.
- Continuing students: $500 one off payment, per year for the duration of your degree
- Commencing students: all eligible students who are not receiving another scholarship will receive an offer
- Current students: up to 500 scholarships are available for eligible students that have not previously received another Monash scholarship
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa
- Commencing or current student in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia, including Diploma of Tertiary Studies and Diploma of Higher Education.
- Has not undertaken any previous study at Monash
- Experiencing financial disadvantage
- Students will be required to verify their financial circumstances each year in semester 1.
- Students must not be receiving another scholarship to be eligible for this scholarship and ongoing payments.
Application and other information
- Can be deferred
- Commencing students application information
- Current students application information (all students that submitted an equity application between August and October will be automatically assessed)
- NOTE: Late applications are open between January and March each year