- $6,000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- Variable depending on funding.
- Based on academic achievement. Commencing students can refer to the eligibility table*.
- Continuing Monash students (after your first semester of full-time study in a Faculty of IT course) you are eligible if you achieve a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 80% - you must have completed at least 18 credit points of study.
All conditions must be met
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- An international student or applicant; and
- A commencing or continuing* undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) student, and
- Intending to enrol in an on-campus undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) single degree in the Faculty of Information Technology at a Monash campus in Australia.
*Continuing Monash students must:a) be transferring from another faculty and commencing an Information Technology degree; or
b) be in their first semester of study and have completed a minimum of 18 credit points but no more than 24 credit points of study (excluding advanced standing) of their Faculty of Information Technology course. This scholarship is only awarded to continuing Monash students who have completed their first semester of study. After you have completed more than one semester of study, you are not eligible for this scholarship.
- You must maintain a credit average (60%) each semester
Application and other information
- Can be deferred (commencing students only)
- No application is necessary. Students will be automatically assessed.