Total value of $24,000
- $10,000 per annum paid for the duration of your degree up to a maximum of 4 years.
- One scholarship is available
- Based on academic achievement.
- Minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70%
All conditions must be met
- Australian citizen
- Be from a regional or remote area of Australia
- Be participating in the Engineering Leadership Program
- Commencing your first year of any single or double degree in the Faculty of Engineering at the Monash campus in Australia
- Be enrolled in one of the following study areas:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- You must maintain full-time enrolment
- Minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70%.
Application and other information