Total average value of up to $34,000
- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points), up to a maximum of four years.
- $4000 Monash Global Scholarship to help fund a significant intercultural experience as part of your time at Monash.
- Travel allowance for one return airfare to your home state in your first year (interstate students only).
- Healthy lifestyle package giving you access to state-of-the-art gymnasiums, fitness classes, aquatics facilities and health and wellbeing programs (valued at $1200 each year).
- A place in Monash Minds – our program that connects and challenges high-achieving first year students.
- Mentor program – partner with a mentor selected to help you achieve your long-term career and personal goals, giving you access to a variety of networks, advice and advocacy.
- Priority access to accommodation at Monash Residential Services and Mannix College.
- Unlimited – scholarship available to all eligible students.
- Five scholarships are available to the highest-achieving students who are of Indigenous Australian background.
- Based on academic achievement.
- ATAR of 99.90 (85.00 for Indigenous Australians).
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2017, or
- completed Year 12 in 2016 and has not undertaken any other tertiary study.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester. Credit average (60% or above) for Indigenous Australians.
Application and other information
- Can be deferred.
- No application is required. Students who apply for a course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.