- Tuition fees paid and $1000 pa for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the degree.
- Variable depending on funding.
- Awarded on the basis of need.
All conditions must be met
- An Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa.
- A commencing or continuing Monash University postgraduate (coursework) student who is enrolled or intending to enrol full-time as a Monash JD student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Previously completed, or are about to complete, an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification recognised for admission to the Monash Juris Doctor Program.
- From one or more of Monash University’s defined equity or personal disadvantage groups
- Financial disadvantage
- Indigenous Australians
- Recent refugee
- Experiencing difficult circumstances
- From regional and remote areas of Australia
- Have a disability or long-term medical condition
- Must maintain full-time 48 credit point study load.
- Maintain a credit average (60% or above) each semester.
Application and other information
- Cannot be deferred.
- Applications are now open and close 5 November 2018.