Monash is looking to reward a student who is intending to enrol in an undergraduate program at Monash Art Design and Architecture (MADA). The MADA grant will reward you with a one-off $5000 payment to assist with your studies.
No application is required. You will be automatically assessed once you submit your course application through VTAC.
No application is required
Total scholarship value
Two per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- Australian student visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Current Year 12 or International Baccalaureate student.
- Intending to enrol full-time in an undergraduate program in the Faculty of Art, Design & Architecture at a Monash campus in Australia.
- $5000 paid for one year only.
- Two scholarships available per year.
- Award based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time enrolment.
How to apply
- No application is required.
- Students who apply for a course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.